The sole purpose of a MRO Storeroom is Risk Mitigation. Maintenance organizations need the right material, in the proper quantity, at the right time that ensures assets are running at optimum levels and condition. If these basic conditions are not met, your maintenance effort will be ineffective. A typical storeroom has 7%-12% part duplication. 58% of the inventory has not been touched in over three years. Of the remaining 42% that is considered “active”, 60% of that inventory is overstocked! This clearly is a very costly practice. The MRO storeroom is a business within a business that’s expected to have items available to maintain operating assets. This course is developed to meet any organizations goals and objectives by assuring the right materials are available at the right time by the most cost-effective means. This is achieved through strategic practices and tactical processes.
MRO Storeroom Management is a 3-day training course designed to assist MRO Storeroom Operations with achieving maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Attendees will learn new methods and techniques to gain an understanding of best practices for well-organized Materials Management.
Attendees will benefit from our interactive and adult learning techniques, while also receiving a firsthand understanding at developing a world class storeroom operation. Regardless of your level of expertise, this course will provide you with the framework and tools to develop and deploy a best-in-class MRO Program and take full advantage of the best practices and strengths of your organization.