Organization’s face increasing competition and pressure on performance and margins. Competition is a fact of business life. In fact, the higher the level of competition, the more demand there is for the product or service that has inspired that higher level. Success is not achieved by ignoring your competitors but rather by anticipating issues and influences so you can always have a proactive plan and strategy for better performance and profitability.
Before you can develop a winning competitive strategy, you need to understand internal influences that affect your business. Therefore, an organization’s processes, people, and plant must be safe, reliable, and deliver value.
The Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) is the only certification accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), which follows the globally recognized ISO Standards for its accreditation purposes. The CMRP program is the top-rated credentialing curriculum for the knowledge, skills, and abilities for M&R professionals.
This 5-day session was developed to prepare Professional’s aptitude with the Five pillars of SMRP (Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals) Body of Knowledge (BoK), which includes the ISO 55000 standard for Asset Management:
- Business & Management is the area that describes the skills used to translate an organization’s business goals into appropriate maintenance and reliability goals and objectives that support and contribute to the organization’s business results.
- Manufacturing Process Reliability subject area describes the activities that apply to the equipment and processes for which the maintenance and reliability professional is accountable.
- Equipment Reliability relates to the maintenance and reliability activities to the manufacturing process of the organization to ensure that maintenance and reliability activities improve the manufacturing process.
- Organization & Leadership, this section describes processes for assuring that the maintenance and reliability staff is the most skilled and competent to achieve the maintenance and reliability organizational goals.
- Work Management, this area focuses on the skills used to get the maintenance and reliability work done effectively and efficiently. It includes maintenance planning & scheduling, materials & inventory management, and quality assurance of maintenance activities.
- ISO55000 Asset Management, provides an overview of asset management, its principles and terminology, and the expected benefits from adopting asset management
Acknowledging more than just textbook knowledge, this session validates the skills and abilities of maintenance and reliability professionals according to the objectives of the Body of Knowledge (BoK)